What kinds of ad formats do you accept?
Currently, we support the following types of ad formats:
- Contextual Text: Your ad is a word or group of words that are linked to a website/product within an article/post.
- Non-Contextual Text: Your ad is a link outside of an article (ex: on a widget, or directly on the homepage, or on the sidebar or footer).
- Contextual Images: An image that is within an article. For example, a hardware review blog has an image, and that image links to a site where the product may be purchased.
- Non-contextual Images: An image that is placed outside of an article (ex: in the footer, sidebar, etc).
- Sponsored Post: You provide us with an article and we publish it.
- Sponsored Post (written by us): We write an article about your product or service.
We currently do not offer “background image” ads, homepage takeovers, or pop-ups.
What kind of products/websites can I advertise?
We will not link out to websites or products that are opposed to our philosophy. For example, we’d never link to a book by a psychic who claims to have supernatural powers, or to a supplement that claims to dramatically improve memory or cure cancer. We would, however, link to a book that describes how psychics practice their craft (ie: the art of cold reading).
What are your rates?
Our rates are very flexible and competitive. For sponsored posts, rates are flexible based on article length. Volume discounts may also be applied. At this stage, we do not have a self-serve system, so please use the Inquiry Form tab for any inquiries.